Winfried Kögler GmbH,
Andreas-Stihl-Str. 15, 71336 Waiblingen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)7151 / 2 05 74 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)7151 / 2 05 74 - 44
The company data protection officer of Winfried Kögler GmbH is at the above Address and at email@example.com reachable.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website aniplants.de and aniplants.club be through the on your End device used browser automatically sends information to the server sent to our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called Log file saved. The following information is recorded without your intervention and saved until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the Name of your access provider. The data mentioned will become the following Processed for purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our interests are based on the above-mentioned purposes Data collection. In the same case, we will use the lost data for the purpose To draw back on you.
We also set cookies when you visit our website Analytics services. You can find more detailed explanations under section 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When registering for our newsletter
Insofar as you are in accordance with Art. 6 Par. a GDPR expressly consented to we use your email address to send you ours regularly To send the newsletter. To receive the newsletter, please provide one E-mail address sufficient. You can unsubscribe at any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via Contact the form provided on the website. Here is the A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the Inquiry comes and to be able to answer it. More information can be done voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. The for the use of the contact form Personal data collected by us will be processed after you the request is automatically deleted.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties other than that in the The following purposes do not take place. We give your personal Only pass on data to third parties if:
• You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. a GDPR express consent have given to it,
• the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, Exercising or defending legal claims is required and not a reason there is an assumption that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the Have your data not shared,
• in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the Processing of contractual relationships with you is required.
5. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the We want to use tracking measures that are appropriate Ensure the design and ongoing optimization of our website. To the others we use the tracking measures to ensure the use of our To record website statistically and for the purpose of optimizing our website Evaluate the offer for you. These interests are justified in the sense of to view the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and Data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of needs-based design and continuous optimization We use Google Analytics on our website, a web analysis service from Google Inc. https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles created and cookies (see section 4) used. The through the cookie generated information about your use of this website such as
• Browser type / version,
• Operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the page previously visited),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website Compile reports on website activity and for more with the Website and Internet-related services for purposes the market research and needs-based design of this website provide. This information may also be passed on to third parties transferred if this is required by law or if third parties do so Process data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be shared with others Google merged data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can install the Cookies through a corresponding setting of the browser software prevent; however, we point out that in this case, if necessary not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent. You can also record the data generated by and on the cookie Your use of the website-related data (including your IP address) and the Prevent processing of this data by Google by using a browser add-on download and install (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on click this link. An opt-out cookie is set, which the future Prevents collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only to our website and is on your device stored. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must do so Set opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in You can find connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use the open source software Matomo for analysis and statistical Evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this (see Section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage are transmitted to our servers and in pseudonymous user profiles summarized. The information is used to make use of the website evaluate and in order to design our website in line with requirements enable. The information will not be passed on to third parties. It will in no case the IP address with other data concerning the user Connected. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently updated by the Matomo web analytics recorded. click here (https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/), so that your visit is no longer recorded.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make our law firm better known. The one behind advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation lies with their respective To ensure providers. We integrate these plug-ins in Best possible ways of the so-called two-click method to get visitors to our website to protect.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook. If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin Your browser connects directly to the Facebook servers. The content the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to and from your browser integrated into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has the corresponding page of our website has called up, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not on Facebook are logged in. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA transmitted and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, you can Facebook directly associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example the "LIKE" or Press the "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also directly transmitted to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for advertising, market research and advertising purposes Use the Facebook pages to meet your needs. For this purpose, Facebook usage, interest and relationship profiles created, e.g. for your Use of our website with a view to those displayed on Facebook Evaluate advertisements, other Facebook users about your activities to inform our website and for more with the use of Facebook to provide related services. If you don't want Facebook the data collected via our website to your Facebook account you must log in to Facebook before visiting our website logout. Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and Use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and Please refer to setting options to protect your privacy the data protection notice (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) of Facebook.
On our website there are plugins from the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) integrated. Recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) The Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons you'll find here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). If you call up a page on our website that contains such a plugin contains a direct connection between your browser and the Twitter server established. Twitter thereby receives the information that you are using Your IP address have visited our site. If you use the Twitter "tweet button" click while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can use the Link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter assign the visit to our website to your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted Receive data and its use by Twitter. If you don't want that Twitter can assign the visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account. More information can be found in the Data protection of Twitter (https://twitter.com/privacy).
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
• In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, information about your processed by us to request personal data. In particular, you can get information about the Processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories from recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, Restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, provided this is not with us were collected, as well as the existence of an automated Decision making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful Request information about their details;
• according to Art. 16 GDPR, the correction of incorrect or Completion of your personal data stored by us desire;
• according to Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of your saved data from us to request personal data, unless the processing for exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
• restriction of the processing of your data according to Art. 18 GDPR to request personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data from you is disputed, the processing is unlawful, but you delete it decline and we no longer need the data, but you need it Need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or You have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data that you give us have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable Receive format or transfer to another controller desire;
• According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, your consent once given at any time to withdraw from us. As a result, we have data processing, which was based on this consent, no longer continue for the future may and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In the You can usually contact the supervisory authority of your usual practice Location, place of work or our office.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right objection to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR Insert data if there are reasons for this that arise from your particular Situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. in the in the latter case, you have a general right to object, without specifying a special situation is implemented by us. Would you like to withdraw from your or exercise your right to object, an email is sufficient email@example.com
9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure when visiting the website (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest Encryption level supported by your browser. Usually it is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit instead v3 technology back. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can recognize by the closed representation of the Key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your Browser. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or to protect against unauthorized access by third parties. Our Security measures are made according to technological developments continuously improved.
10. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.